Laser skin resurfacing includes a family of cosmetic treatments that use heat, light or laser to help rejuvenate skin and to help lessen wrinkles and the effects to sun damage.
Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic offers a variety of laser resurfacing treatments to:
- Laser old skin cells on the face, hands and other areas of skin by encouraging the body to replace old, damaged skin cells with fresh, healthy cells.
- Restore collagen in the skin’s sub-surface layers
- Minimize melasma, fine lines, wrinkles, scars, sun damage, age spots and acne
We use a variety of technologies to achieve excellent facial resurfacing results:
- Laser skin resurfacing using the SmartXide DOT™ (dermal optical thermolysis) CO2 technology
- Clear & Brilliant – A mild resurfacing laser for reducing pore size, blotchiness, uneven tone and enhancing luminosity and radiance.