Over time, our appearance begins to show signs of aging. Key factors in the appearance of age include habitual facial expressions, sun damage, and the loss of collagen – the skin’s natural connective tissue.
At Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic, we help individuals achieve a more refreshed, appearance through the safe, doctor-supervised application of state-of-the-art cosmetic science and technology. We treat wrinkles and lines with procedures that include:
- Botox® & Dermal Fillers – Application of Botox®, Restylane® and Juvederm® to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines in the face, neck and hands.
- Laser Therapies – C02 and Fraxel laser therapies to resurface the skin and cause the production of fresh new skin cells.
- Chemical Peels & Microdermabrasion – these procedures help to “resurface” the skin through advanced exfoliation, refreshing skin cells.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – we can target very specific areas of concern using this technology to reduce signs of aging.
- Advanced skin care products – Proper post-procedure skin care is critical to ensure that you obtain the most optimal and longest-lasting results after our cosmetic procedures. We consult with each patient and recommend the optimal post-procedure skin care products for their needs.
- Fractora RF – Fractora is a minimally invasive treatment using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and help restore the skin, providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime. Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method that helps reduces wrinkles.
We welcome you to contact us for a no-charge consultation about your specific cosmetic needs and concerns.