Sun damage is one of the most common signs of aging, particularly the face, neck, décolletage and hands. From age spots to wrinkles, broken capillaries and dry patches, these cosmetic issues can cause an individual to look older than they should.
At Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic, we can reduce the visual effects of sun damage using these procedures and technologies:
- Laser Resurfacing – We use C02 and Fraxel laser therapies to resurface the skin to help remove age spots and reduce wrinkles and lines.
- Chemical Peels – peels “resurface” the skin through advanced exfoliation, refreshing skin cells and minimizing telltale signs of sun damage.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – we can target very specific areas using this technology, zeroing in specific sun-damaged areas.
- Photorejuvenation (IPL) & Photofacial – using intense pulses of light, this therapy resolves pigmented lesions (brown spots) and red spots due to sun damage.
- Advanced skin care products – we offer advanced skin care products that can effectively prolong the effects of our treatments and help to prevent further sun damage to the skin.
We welcome you to contact us for a no-charge consultation about your specific cosmetic needs and concerns.