Loose skin can occur after weight loss or with age. Loose skin gives the appearance of age or extra bulk, and can cause self-consciousness about one’s body.
At Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic, we dramatically improve the look and contour of loose skin using these procedures:
- Thermage – this non-invasive procedure tightens and contours skin by deeply heating its lower layers to stimulate and tighten existing collagen, as well as activating new collagen growth.
- Fractora RF – Fractora is a minimally invasive treatment using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin, providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime. Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method that reduces wrinkles and firms skin.
- Laser Resurfacing – we are experts in the use of C02 and Fraxel laser therapies to resurface the skin to remove age spots and reduce wrinkles and lines.
- Forma – Forma uses radio-frequency advancements to provide optimal skin contraction in the deep layers of your skin. Radio-frequency energy will stimulate the formation of new collagen and contract the layers of your skin for an improved appearance in the skin’s surface. Forma can treat sagging skin on the entire face or the lack of definition in certian areas like the forehead, crows feet, upper eyelids, lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls, smile lines and neck. Treatment of the body can include the arms, abdomen and other areas that may need contraction.
- Advanced skin care – Using proper skin care will enhance and maintain the effects of the treatments.
We welcome you to contact us for a no-charge consultation about your specific cosmetic needs and concerns.