Age spots, also known as liver spots, develop on skin over time as a result of exposure to certain ultraviolet rays (sunlight). While harmless, they are a tell-tale sign of age.
At Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic, we can reduce or eliminate the appearance of age spots using the following technologies and procedures:
- Advanced skin care products – Here at Chrysalis, we provide our patients with corrective cosmeceutical grade skincare developed by some of the leading dermatologists and skin care professionals in North America. We believe in preparing the skin with proper skincare to brighten, firm and improve overall skin health before beginning any course of treatments. In some cases, mild sun damage can be cleared up completely with skincare alone.
- Photorejuvenation (IPL) & Photofacial – using intense pulses of light, this therapy resolves pigmented lesions (brown spots) and red spots due to broken capillaries.
- Clear & Brilliant – Clear & Brilliant takes skin care to a whole new level. This amazing light laser treatment can offer a more even, uniform tone by reducing brown spots/sun damage. This is a non-invasive procedure that requires no downtime.
- Chemical Peels – peels “resurface” the skin through advanced exfoliation, refreshing skin cells and minimizing the appearance of age spots.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – we can target very specific areas using this technology, zeroing in on age spots.
- Laser Resurfacing – we are experts in the use of C02 and Fraxel laser therapies to resurface the skin and remove age spots.
We welcome you to contact us for a no-charge consultation about your specific cosmetic needs and concerns.